Sunday, November 14, 2010
Finally decided to let this fabric go under the knife..... *ouch*. Just when I thought that I was getting used to sewing zippers, I made a silly silly silly mistake.... Thinking that it would look nicer if I sewed REALLY close to the zipper...... BIG mistake. Only when the whole pouch was completed did I realise that the zipper was stuck in some places!!! Oh no!!!
Even though I liked how the finished product looked, I couldn't bring myself to put it up for sale on Etsy because of the zipper problem. After keeping it for a few days, I decided to give it away..... at least all that effort wouldn't be wasted.