Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kimono Cloth

This kimono-like fabric was an impulse buy.... didn't know what I was going to do with it, but I liked the texture and the pattern.  $$$ fly away...

Finally decided to let this fabric go under the knife..... *ouch*.  Just when I thought that I was getting used to sewing zippers, I made a silly silly silly mistake.... Thinking that it would look nicer if I sewed REALLY close to the zipper...... BIG mistake.  Only when the whole pouch was completed did I realise that the zipper was stuck in some places!!! Oh no!!!

Even though I liked how the finished product looked, I couldn't bring myself to put it up for sale on Etsy because of the zipper problem.  After keeping it for a few days, I decided to give it away..... at least all that effort wouldn't be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment