Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Craft It Forward!


Recently found out that my friend has a green blog (Green Issues) and that she was participating in crafting it forward:

"I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They in turn must post this statement and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their blog post."

"The only other rules are that (i) it must be handmade by you and, (ii) it must be sent to your 5 people sometime within 2011."

Thought it was pretty cool!  Reminded me of the movie Pay It Forward and really like the idea that there are people who just want to spread the word about crafting.  So here I am, I'm now part of crafting it forward =)  So, if you are interested in further spreading the word of crafting, please leave a message and let me have your name and email so that I can get more details to send my little craft to you.  (Drop me an email at nueyerdua{at}gmail.com)

Craft It Forward receipients
1) Agy
2) tweal
3) ?
4) ?
5) ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audrey! Thanks for popping by my blog and leave a comment on the Craft it Forward. Look forward to making my craft for you .... :-)
    Agy

    ReplyDelete